August 21st, 2019
Do it right the first time.
When it comes to workplace compliance most employers want to do the right thing. It is good business and doing it wrong is costly. Despite good intentions, workplace compliance is intricate and sometimes counterintuitive. It is not something to attempt on your own.
The attorneys at Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP can help you create a strong foundation. We also help you bring existing policies and procedures into compliance with a focus on your corporate culture and business goals. As your business evolves, our attorneys guide you through the hidden pitfalls of seemingly routine and obviously complex personnel issues. We are only a phone call away.
Related Services and Matters:
- Employee Handbook and Policy Development
- Wage & Hour Issues
- Handling Difficult Employees
- Employee Leaves and Accommodations
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Internal Investigations
- Hiring, Disciplinary and Termination Procedures
- Employment Contracts and Severance Agreements
- Reductions in Force and Plant Closings
- Due Diligence for HR Matters in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Customized Training Programs